Please scroll through for courses and prices.
Train to be an RTITB qualified Forklift truck instructor and examiner in 10 days
A ten day course with final examination for experienced lift truck operators who wish to provide operator training for their employer or on a commercial basis (Instructors must become RTITB Accredited in order to provide commercial training approved by RTITB). A 12 day initial lift truck instructor course is also available for those who wish to refresh their lift truck operating skills examination consists of 3 elements which are:
- Test of Basic Operating Skills (Practical test to instructor standard – maximum 25 penalties). This is usually carried out on the first day of the course by the course tutor.
- RTITB Examination of Practical Instructional Ability (Approx 40 minutes). Delegates must score a minimum of 70 from a maximum of 100 to pass this element. This examination is usually carried out on the final day of the course and is conducted by an independent RTITB Examiner.
- RTITB Examination of Instructor Associated Knowledge (Approx 20 minutes). A minimum of 80% must be achieved to pass this element. This examination is usually carried out on the final day of the course and is conducted by an independent RTITB Examiner.
All 3 elements must be successfully completed to achieve an overall pass and qualify as a Lift Truck Instructor.
Successful candidates can then register on the RTITB National Register of Instructors “The Professional Register” for a period of 5 years. £60.00 + VAT (per person) payable to the RTITB
- Delegates will need to be lift truck operators with strong written and verbal skills
- Delegates will need to provide evidence of successfully completing the Basi